Facts on Event
Saturday February 11, 2012. The Inaugural Fairway 5K at the Allianz Championship 7:15am
Proceeds of event
The Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Fee: $30 includes shirt, breakfast, Race Day $40
Fee; $55 Race entry and One Good any Day VIP Partners Club Pass (includes 2 beers or wine)
Features of the event
The course is unique and consists of a mixed trail including grass, small hills, crushed sea shells, along a scenic PGA Champions Tour championship golf course filled with birds, trees, and an occasional alligator. The event includes chip timing for all participants, a free breakfast for all runners, medals to all finishers. Online registration is available at www.active.com. This unique event is expecting 500 runners in which all will receive a Free ticket to the Allianz Championship, running shirt and will also have the ability to purchase a discounted VIP Partners Club Pass for $55.
Race Director: Tom Vladimir, Owner Runner's Edge, Inc., Scott Richards, Boca Road Runner's President,
Title Sponsorship package (Exclusive and there is only 1 title sponsor each year):
- Tile sponsor can have naming rights of event: ie "Bank of America Fairway 5K
- Title Sponsor signage at Finish Line and at event.
- Color logo on front of all race t-shirts (all other sponsors on back of shirt).
- One (1) 10 x 10 Expo Booth all week long at the Allianz Championship
- Logo on the Allianz Championship website for one year
- Ten (10) VIP Partners Club passes each day (includes two beers or wines)
- Logo and name printed on front of 10,000 plus glossy race applications.
- Title sponsor may insert brochure into race packets for participants.
- Up to 10 free race entries for either event.
- Sponsors acknowledged on PA system at event and during awards ceremony.
- Hospitality table at event to distribute any materials.
We also have other smaller sponsor packages for Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors if you would like to discuss alternatives. Check can be made payable to Allianz Championship and is 100% tax deductible.
Questions can be directed to
Tom Vladimir at 561-361-1950 or
Anthony Greco 561-241-4653.
Last Updated: 1/5/2011 10:58:16 AM / Generated at: 4/17/2014 12:11:02 AM